Morrill Solutions can share valuable information with Ever want a trainer or speaker for your organization, but found they were too expensive?
your organization or group.
Morrill Solutions can help. Joshua Morrill is an award-winning University of Wisconsin-Madison lecturer.
and has been a well-received speaker for groups as varied as librarians and business people. Joshua Morrill’s PhD in group decision-making and communication allow him to offer a unique organizational perspective that other speakers may not have.
ServicesMorrill Solutions will work with you to create a presentation to fit your needs, budget and timeframe. We will create trainings to fit your schedule -- "lunch break trainings" as short as an
hour or multi-day trainings.
Leadership:• How do leaders emerge in organizations?
• What is the best leadership style to use with employees?
• What is the difference between emergent leadership and assigned leadership?
• What is my leadership style?
• How can conflict benefit my organization?
Group Conflict and Cohesion:
• When does it hurt my organization?
• What are dangers associated with group cohesion?
• What is my conflict style and why does that matter?
• What are some practices my organization could consider to make better decisions?
• What are some warning signs of potentially bad decision-making practices?
How Do I use research to make a better decision?
In addition to educational talks and lectures, Morrill Solutions also offers services to help your organization with strategic planning through scenario development. Our approach is unique and combines the best elements from futurists, group decision making, story telling and strategic planning. The result is a scenario planning process that is flexible, developed and immeasurably helpful for any organization with a desire to conduct long-range planning.